Please call for pricing - 800-761-6580
Groupon, the group-coupon innovator, was the pioneer of the deal-of-the-day, online flash sale mania that took the online retail world by storm in the past three plus years.
Recently, however, the company that Forbes once projected would "make $1 billion in sales faster than any other business, ever," and refused a purchase offer of $6B from Google has seen its fortunes plummet in dramatic fashion1.
So, what happens next?
This eDataSource report focuses exclusively on the month-to-month performance of Groupon's core business--U.S. daily deals. For the past three months, we've tracked and charted the details on:
- Overall growth of sales (in revenue and units sold)
- Refund trending index
- Average Groupon value
- Average advertised discount per Groupon
- Performance based on price range of Groupons
- Average spent (by dollars and number of Groupons) per customer
- Detailed analysis of Returning and New customers
- Email marketing performance
- Facebook marketing performance
FREE DOWNLOAD (May - July 2012 sample report excerpt, PDF/304KB) includes table of contents, report summary, methodology and Groupon's monthly sales and refund trend for the past three months.
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
1 "Groupon's $6 Billion Gambler" – December 20, 2010. WSJ Online.