EDS Analyst is the only source of in depth competitive information for digital messaging, including email, Twitter and Facebook. EDS Analyst shows you who is doing what, who is working with whom, and also provides in depth measurement, reporting and analytics.
EDS Analyst™ gives you access to more than 10 million unique email marketing campaigns, tweets and Facebook status updates, from more than 52,000 brands over 100 different market sectors.
Prospect with EDS Analyst™:
- Increase your revenue by finding new advertising opportunities for your email, Twitter and Facebook communications
- Expand your reach by identifying new publishers to place your offers
- Research new business opportunities in one place, saving you time and money
- Monitor brand compliance and email quality to avoid brand damage
Search with EDS Analyst™:
- Save time researching your competition within one searchable source instead of your own inbox, Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Identify your competitors' targeting tactics by viewing their varying content and offer variations
- Find inspiration by easily searching more than 10 million unique email campaigns, tweets and Facebook status updates by keyword,
site domain and redirect domain.
For email campaigns, search by IP address or email header. For Twitter, search campaign landing pages by keyword
- Validate your offers against historical trends relative to your competition and your market sector
Compare in EDS Analyst™:
- Execute analysis of your marketing efforts and those of your most relevant competitors
- See the frequency and timing of your competitors' digital messaging campaigns
- Determine the most successful offers for you and your competition by viewing Alexa web traffic data side by side with campaigns
- Realize new revenue streams by identifying and leveraging your competitors' partner networks
Click here to learn how Brand Marketers & Advertising Agencies and Email Service Providers & Social Media Platform Services are using EDS Analyst.